Friday 4 November 2016

Programs and project .

So I'm bad at my times tables so I intend to a program a thing that I would be able to choose what times tables I want to learn .

First I need to learn how to program a different program that I've did before like a robot car that was controlled by info red .

I did not learn these skill for school . But I did some of it for inquiring in programming ,I took this for inquiring because I was working on it at home.

How I started to program ,my sister started it at school and it took of from there .πŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ†πŸ†πŸ–₯⌚️πŸ“±πŸ–¨πŸ•ΉπŸ’»⌨πŸŽ™πŸ“Ί



4 comments:

  1. It was a cool thingy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should I comment on my own thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I will so I think it was a good thing to blog on blogger because I think people would be interested

    ReplyDelete