Wednesday 14 June 2017

Pod 4's Post on Wednesday, 14 June 2017

When I grow up I want to be an explorer and travel the world trying to find new creatures such as animals that live in caves that no one knows about yet. Or maybe be the first person to land on Mars. That would be fun to see new things such as the surroundings. I would also like to race for team NZ in the America's Cup and try to smoke America. I would love tacking around the track. I would be pedaling or steering the wheel and using all my strength to help the team win. Josh Lee

2 comments:

  1. This one was easy for me i wanted to be an archyoligist on dinosaurs.It was vividly writen in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would be a fabulous team member in the America's Cup. All that peddling you do round the BMX track is a great start!

    ReplyDelete