Wednesday 14 June 2017

Pod 4's Post on Wednesday, 14 June 2017

When I grow up I want to be on Masterchef because I think it would be a good opportunity for me. If I won I would open my own cafe in NZ and I would sell a delicious tart filled with a special raspberry cream and a bacon and egg pie with home made pastry. But if I got kicked off I would go and get trained to be an ER nurse because I would like to help people who are in pain. I'd also I like to travel to Japan to try all of their weird food. I have seen on T.V that they have a egg waffle that has fulling. I'd also like to go to Paris to walk around the Eiffel Tower. My nana has walked around it and she said that it was a great experience looking out over the city. That's what I want to do when I'm older. By Greer James

No comments:

Post a Comment